Friday, September 08, 2006

This is my First Post of my Tea Collection


Hello everybody,

As you may know, I have alreayd had a blog call "Cloud's Puerh Tea Collection". However, apart from collecting Puerh Tea, I collect other old teas as well as such old Oolong tea and some Wuyi tea.

Therefore, I think I would like to also register another account so that my sub-domine (cloudstea.blogspot.com) can have a wider represention.

Cloudstea means that my collection does not confine to Puerh Tea only.

Of course, you are also welcome to visit my "Cloud's Puerh Tea Collection" at
http://cloudspuerh.blogspot.com/

Anyway, let's see how is going on. I may consider to consolidate both blogs in the future.

Hope you will enjoy my blog.

Desceiption to the photo: Sometimes, I will use a specially home use designed bamboo equipment to dry my tea over a fire (actually, heat generated by electricity). This can modify the taste of oolong tea.

2 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger john said...

i like your posts,interesting to collect tea!do you still collect? it is 2010
john

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger john said...

i would like to invest in tea and save for my children, is it a good idea?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home